To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Context menu tracking now checks the history for the correct carrier before attempting to determine it via the definitions.
Added optional private browsing mode support to Firefox (for tracking history).
Added support for SeaMonkey 2.0+.
Fixed handling of tracking numbers with spaces in Thunderbird.
- Packages tracked via the Google Maps feature will now go into the Tracking History.
- Packages in the Tracking History can now be tracked with Google Maps (if feature is enabled).
- Individual tracking history items can be deleted using the delete key.
- Added cancel button to options screen.
- Fixed bug where smart-sense Track Package option would appear in context menu even if there was no valid regex match.
- Added proper uninstall (deletes all trackpackage preferences).
- Fixed bug with default regex preferences.
- If a tracking number is already linked, the existing link will likely get mangled.
- If there is text on the page that resembles a tracking number (e.g., an order number), there is a good chance it will match as a tracking number and be linked. There is no way around this; you just have to know what numbers are supposed to be tracking numbers.
- Pulling regex and URL def's from a file over the internet. No more downloading a new version when a carrier changes their URL format!
- Toolbar button that automatically turns all tracking numbers on the current page into links to the appropriate carrier's page.
- Fixed preference problem causing the extension to break for first-time users.
- Added Thunderbird support
- Fixed DHL support
- Added option to open tracking page in tab instead of window