- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13479690, a month agoThis is –or rather, was– a great browser extension. Unfortunately, the company is winding down operations: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7039679436387995648/
Leaving an extension with such extensive permissions and huge user base unmaintained is a huge security risk, it should be taken down.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12251687, 2 months agoJust SPAMers and cheaters.
This extension does not do what it promises. You'll just get tons of SPAM that you can't unsubscribe from because you can't cancel your account with Toucan (which is illegal, by the way).
I strongly advise against using this fraudulent extension!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Valentin, 3 months agoSur le principe, c'est vraiment une excellente idée et immersive en plus. En pratique, Toucan se contente de traduire des mots. Sans contextualiser, ce qui rend les choses assez drôles.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Hannah, 9 months agoUnfortunately, Toucan does not seem to work in Firefox 107.0.1. As another reviewer stated, applet crashes/doesn't open. Was excited to use it, but I'll have to wait until it's patched.
- Rated 5 out of 5by biglamp, a year agoLove this extension; it's been helping me in learning French so much and I have such a soft spot for the toucan, it just looks so cute. I'm eagerly waiting for Greek support!
- Rated 2 out of 5by mutu, a year agoIt is a nice idea but the animations tend to stutter when browsing extensively and it can even make the entire page slow down. I look forward to use it once its performance cost is more seamless.