- by Firefox user 14200896, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It takes forever for them to fix any problem that I've had, they are hard to get a hold of and I am seriously thinking of going to a better virus protection that you can call,I've had them for 2 years and I have not gotten what I paid for ,not happy.................
- by Firefox user 13250656, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5I would have liked to give it a 5 star review but since you can’t get in touch with support except by email,NOT GOOD especially after how much you have to pay for it. My problem is I put this and the Adblock on my Ipad and they both tell me I need to download Firefox well I have Firefox on my iPod already, I use it for my default browser. So I had to email support and wait,NOT GOOD!!
- by Broffrey, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Avoid this kind of useless AntiVirus extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop/information site/etc... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers? Governments? ...?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- by Sandy Richards, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Having issues with the "real-time protection" when opening the icon. Get an error message and to reboot but after 3 days of doing this, nothing changes. Hopefully they have a money-back policy!
- by Firefox user 17174329, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 512-09-21: After installing the Total Webshield extension, I was not able to log onto online banking for Bank of America and Capital One. I removed the Total Webshield extension. Immediately after removing the Total Webshield extension, I was able to log onto online banking for Bank of America and also Capital One with absolutely no issues. Something is wrong with Total Webshield.