- Rated 5 out of 5by SEMION, 6 years ago1. On FF 56 - icon white on white.
2. Transmission - saved credentials - but when press icon - it open site and ask for login+pass.FF 56 and 57 have some issues with toolbar action icons. Those will be resolved in FF 58.
Credentials are currently used only for extensions internal communication. Automatic login is planned, but is a bit tricky with some clients.
- Rated 5 out of 5by thuerrsch, 6 years agoThe bug re: Transmission with no credentials has been fixed. Thanks for the quick response! Upgrading this extension to five stars for doing exactly what it promises, nothing more, nothing less, in the simplest manner possible.*edit* this should be fixed now
Thanks for providing a bit more info into this. Looks like there's bug with csrf token when used without credentials. I'll fix this later today.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13577153, 6 years agoThis extension is exactly what I've been looking for.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to add torrents to my transmission torrent server. Tried clicking on a magnet link as well as using right-click menu 'Add torrent' option. Nothing happens. Not sure what information would be helpful. Running Firefox 57, Fedora 27, transmission-daemon-2.92-8
When I click on a magnet link, in the Firefox 'Launch Application' window I see the following:
Torrent Control Magnet Handler
add on is working now!! Issue was likely related to the 'no credential' issue.*edit* this is fixed now
You should see notification almost immediately telling you that the operation was successful or what error occured. I'm trying to replicate this as not getting any kind of notification shouldn't be possible.
Automatic magnet url catching requires redirecting them to nonexisting domain that the extension listens. So it looks a bit odd but works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kihltech, 6 years ago*Update* Excellent speed and rapid fix from the maintainer!
Good start. However, using this addon for Transmission shuts down the daemon on the server..?
Suggestion: Make it possible to keep the default server/RPC address in the settings field and let the user edit it instead of typing it all again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13504807, 6 years agoWorks perfectly. Module (added in version 0.14) in the toolbar for direct access to torrent interface is a nice add. Was waiting for an extension like this for Firefox since a very long time. Thank you!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13445099, 6 years agoWorks well for me, good that it works with the latest version of QbitTorrent too. TorrentStatus would appear to be no longer in development, as it's incompatible with the latest version of FF it'd be great to see this currently spartan but functional replacement add some more features matching what TorrentStatus could do. Keep up the good work :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12563879, 6 years agoCan't 1-click to add a magnet link, and it keeps saying wrong username or password (in v0.1.2 and QBT v3.3.1)
v0.1.4 fixed this issue, works as intendedAre you running the latest version (0.1.2) which added magnet handler support. Extension shows up in the action selector list when clicking a magnet url first time.
Which version of qBittorrent are you using? There's been some changes in the authentication in the latest versions. We are targeting the latest (currently 3.3.16), and support for older versions in in the works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Simon, 6 years agoAdd torrents to qBittorrent with one click on the magnet link, without cluttering the right-click context menu.
Does one thing, and does that thing well. Awesome plugin!Hi!
I wasn't expecting anyone to even notice my addon this soon, and even less expecting someone wanting to contribute to it. Just pushed this to the github, the link is in a details.