Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14995088, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is such a great tool! I love all the different options; lots of good UI improvements and also some useful columns and other settings. Favorites include compact account names (now I can see more on my small laptop screen), right-click on transactions for menu (why isn't this standard in YNAB??), changing the behavior of the enter key when I enter transactions, and showing the upcoming transaction total (really helps me to plan ahead with budgeting).
- by Firefox user 14628106, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Loved this app until last month. Now it pretty much doesn't work at all. It's like it isn't even installed.
Developer responseposted a year agoSometimes YNAB makes changes to their application which makes things break from underneath us. We try to get fixes out as fast as we can when this happens. The best way to get our attention to let us know something isn't working is to submit a bug here: https://github.com/toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab/issues
- by Steve King, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5YNAB is a great product but lacks a good bit of UI options. The Toolkit for YNAB provides a wealth of options and added capabilities. I use it all the time. My favorite is the running balances in the accounts area. This quickly gives me clear notice when my account runs dry and needs more funds or less expenses.
I love it
- by Firefox user 13444665, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I'm having the same problem with not being able to log in when you start using more features.
I know this extension from chrome and it has a lot of potential once they fix their bugs in firefox.
Hope another update comes soon, Can't stand the dates starting on a sunday!There have been a lot of changes/advancements in the past year for Firefox, I hope this is no longer the case for you. If it is, please file a bug report here: https://github.com/toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab/issues
- by Firefox user 13736641, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Everything was working great until I started adding more features (and perhaps even until the latest update). Once I toggled more features on, YNAB has stopped allowing me to login easily. It continues to give me the "Uh-Oh! Something has gone wrong likely having to do with internets and tubes. Refresh your browser to get back in business." screen at login, until I toggle Toolkit off.
I tried to file a bug report, but the bug button does nothing. And then I tried to revert my Toolkit settings back to default, and the red button doesn't do anything either. Would be a fantastic app, and add a ton of useful features to YNAB, but it's still a little buggy. Waiting for another update to make it a little more stable.There have been a lot of changes/advancements in the past year for Firefox, I hope this is no longer the case for you. If it is, please file a bug report here: https://github.com/toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab/issues
- by Firefox user 13504261, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I love this toolkit, and it completely transforms the way I use YNAB. Please update it to be compatible with Firefox Quantum, if possible! Prior to the update, it worked perfectly.There have been a lot of changes/advancements in the past year for Firefox, I hope this is no longer the case for you. If it is, please file a bug report here: https://github.com/toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab/issues
- by Firefox user 12706365, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Really, this add-on is worth it for just changing the coloring scheme for colorblindness. But some of the other features are fantastic. In particular, I really like:
- Hide age of money
- Striped transaction entries
- Pressing enter results in "save" not "save new entry"
There are a ton of others. If you're using the new YNAB, definitely add this on!