Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by grmdgs, 3 years agoLove that it only wants access to bookmark permissions. Does exactly what I wanted without any configuration. Thank you. I spent time getting my bookmarks relevant and this honours that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Grayson O, 4 years agoThis is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, an extension that gets OUT OF THE WAY and allows for extremely fast clicking of the bookmarks in my bookmarks-toolbar in the rare event that I choose not to Ctrl-L to the URL bar. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Artful, 4 years agoGreat! But Home button doesn't open speed dials.
"Thank you ! Added in the 2.0 update, the Home button now opens Toolbar Dial!"
Thanks a lot, but fonts was changed, and I prefer old style. And option for it will be the best.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ^L^, 4 years agoBeautiful simple and clever extension! =)) It would't be fine, to add an option for colums size and width on the toolbar-page - e.g. small/midi/normal/big. APRIL-UPDATE-REQUEST: Please add an option for own background-colors & wallpapers. ;o)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15223638, 4 years agoThis is perfect for my needs - nice, simple visual way of viewing my bookmarks. I'll be happy to see perhaps some customization abilities in the future (wallpaper?), but I'm just so pleased to use this as it is! Thank you for creating this Add On.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14259542, 4 years agoExperience it. Very good. Without thumbnail, it's easy to find the bookmark you're looking for.
*But I found a bug, if the bookmark contains a Split Bar, the entire directory can't be opened and not displayed.
I have some suggestions to improve it's efficiency:
1. The upper side of the Dail panel (height: 60px; width: 100%) is the Up Button (also showing directory paths and clicking paths);
2. The left side of the Dail panel (height: 100%; width: 80px) is the Bookmark Bar Folder button (click directly to the bookmark root directory, and the upper button can also be up;
3. The color style button can be placed in a corner at will, which can have several styles.
To achieve the above points, you can remove the settings panel.
A shorter compact layout (click on the blank to switch);
Also remember the last open directory;
bookmarks can be flatter;
bookmarks can be dragged to adjust the order of bookmarks, and dragged to place bookmarks in other directories.
In short, the Dial panel is divided into four parts at the point (e.g. top: 15%; left: 15%). These parts can be set up in other faster ways, removing the background settings.