Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13650277, a year ago
This is the speed dial solution from vivaldi that I want on Firefox! I love it so far. If there's one thing I would like, is to pull a thumbnail from the site, or allow me to add my own.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Carlos AM, a year agoVery good, clean dial. The developer recently wrote "The ability to add and edit bookmarks and folders within Toolbar Dial will be added in a future release". I will be waiting anxiously for this feature. Also, keyboard shortcuts to navigate back/forward between tiles and folders would be a welcome addition.
Congratulations so far!
Developer responseposted a year agoThank you for the comment! I'm glad you are enjoying Toolbar Dial!
Yes, I am working on adding the add/edit functionality in v2.3.
Regarding keyboard shortcuts, you can use the Tab key to move between dials, which is the same way Opera works.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Albert Kolkin, 2 years agoFirst of all, I believe this to be a brilliant addition. I am currently testing it out on Firefox Beta, which I have as my default browser.
For me, there is a serious flaw that makes it less than perfect. In order for this extension to be really useful, I must be able to move links to a folder, preferably within the app, but at the very least by adding a folder or link to a folder within Bookmark Toolbar.
If this is not clear to you, please contact me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by grmdgs, 2 years agoLove that it only wants access to bookmark permissions. Does exactly what I wanted without any configuration. Thank you. I spent time getting my bookmarks relevant and this honours that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rico, 2 years agoClean and fast, love that it uses existing bookmarks, exactly what I was looking for.
Unfortunately missing one critical feature to upgrade to 5 stars, needs the ability to open folder/bookmark in container.
It would also be nice to have Thumbnails or Icons as preview but that is not a deal breaker.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Grayson O, 3 years agoThis is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, an extension that gets OUT OF THE WAY and allows for extremely fast clicking of the bookmarks in my bookmarks-toolbar in the rare event that I choose not to Ctrl-L to the URL bar. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Artful, 3 years agoGreat! But Home button doesn't open speed dials.
"Thank you ! Added in the 2.0 update, the Home button now opens Toolbar Dial!"
Thanks a lot, but fonts was changed, and I prefer old style. And option for it will be the best.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ^L^, 3 years agoBeautiful simple and clever extension! =)) It would't be fine, to add an option for colums size and width on the toolbar-page - e.g. small/midi/normal/big. APRIL-UPDATE-REQUEST: Please add an option for own background-colors & wallpapers. ;o)