Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Grayson O, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, an extension that gets OUT OF THE WAY and allows for extremely fast clicking of the bookmarks in my bookmarks-toolbar in the rare event that I choose not to Ctrl-L to the URL bar. Thank you!
- by ^L^, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Beautiful simple and clever extension! =)) It would't be fine, to add an option for colums size and width on the toolbar-page - e.g. small/midi/normal/big. APRIL-UPDATE-REQUEST: Please add an option for own background-colors & wallpapers. ;o)
- by Firefox user 15223638, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is perfect for my needs - nice, simple visual way of viewing my bookmarks. I'll be happy to see perhaps some customization abilities in the future (wallpaper?), but I'm just so pleased to use this as it is! Thank you for creating this Add On.
- by Firefox user 14259542, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Experience it. Very good. Without thumbnail, it's easy to find the bookmark you're looking for.
*But I found a bug, if the bookmark contains a Split Bar, the entire directory can't be opened and not displayed.
I have some suggestions to improve it's efficiency:
1. The upper side of the Dail panel (height: 60px; width: 100%) is the Up Button (also showing directory paths and clicking paths);
2. The left side of the Dail panel (height: 100%; width: 80px) is the Bookmark Bar Folder button (click directly to the bookmark root directory, and the upper button can also be up;
3. The color style button can be placed in a corner at will, which can have several styles.
To achieve the above points, you can remove the settings panel.
A shorter compact layout (click on the blank to switch);
Also remember the last open directory;
bookmarks can be flatter;
bookmarks can be dragged to adjust the order of bookmarks, and dragged to place bookmarks in other directories.
In short, the Dial panel is divided into four parts at the point (e.g. top: 15%; left: 15%). These parts can be set up in other faster ways, removing the background settings.
- by Firefox user 15070704, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works just fine and I definitely like the similarities to Opera. However, you have to edit the names of the speed dials in the bookmarks folder itself instead of directly.
- by Firefox user 14134029, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ist ok aber nicht das was ich suche, da man hier garnix einstellen kann wie z.B. Wallpaper oder eigene ausgewählte Kacheln. Es wird einfach nur die Lesezeichenleiste komplett dargestellt und eine lösch option gibts auch nicht. Ansonsten siehts aus wie bei Opera und eigene Bilder lassen sich auch nicht hinzufügen als Icon.