- by shahbaj, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Maybe it's because I have all the privacy features on Firefox enabled but I tried turning cookies on for this extension to track my time on the clock but it didn't work. Only was able to track one short break I took but YMMV maybe it was my Firefox configuration.
- by Pommy, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like the simplicity of this add-on. It just consists of 5 buttons - a button for 25-minute Pomodoro chunks, 3 buttons for 5-, 10-, and 15-minute breaks, and a button for resetting the timer. While the timer is running, it also displays the remaining minutes on a small number on the toolbar icon, which is pretty convenient.
Unfortunately, it's so simple that some basics are missing.
- No alarm sound when timer is finished
- Break timer doesn't automatically start
- Doesn't really support the long break after 4 Pomodoros
Would use it again if the above features are added.