Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12549722, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5The add-on seems good so far and the github integration is nice. FYI, this extension appears to be incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" extension. I was unable to get the Toggl Button extension logged in to my Toggl account until I disabled Temporary Containers.
- by ohboy, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5The add-on works well. There is one pretty annoying problem with the tracking button in GitLab (and maybe other tools too): The focus when using keyboard tab isn't visible enough and also scrolls the page instead of interacting only inside the tracking button popover. Also the drop downs for selecting the projects or tags don't correctly work with the mouse. Clicking on the drop down once, closes it immediately. So currently, I have to open the drop downs via keyboard.
Update: After the latest updates, the focus handling got much better.
- by Firefox user 13440471, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Some issues:
- the project select is too narrow in height
- report comment goes to the chrome store :)
- by DobladoV, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately I cant even log in, each click in the password field or using tab closes the popup https://i.imgur.com/VsVxWxv.gifHi there, thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Our developers are aware and are looking into it. We will do our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
- by Navin, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work better earlier. Now, it seems to start tracking randomly with no description or the last used task description. I don't know how it's getting triggered or if there is some shortcut key that I'm accidentally pressing to start it off.Hi there, the button actually has settings for automatically starting the timer, would you mind checking if that's the case, here's a bit more about that: https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-firefox-add-on/#settings
- by Firefox user 14281322, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Lately the extension will randomly start tracking, and I'll come back to find a "no description" timer. Not really happy with that.Hi there, the button actually has settings for automatically starting the timer, would you mind checking if that's the case, here's a bit more about that: https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-firefox-add-on/#settings
In case this was an actual bug, we have released a new version of the Toggl Button addon that should resolve any previously known issues.
- by Firefox user 13774797, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I added this primarily for the reminder to start tracking. However, it gives the reminder regardless of if I've started tracking or not and dismissing the reminder with the X in the corner still starts a new task, cancelling any already running task.
- by Firefox user 13795147, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a wonderful tool and I've been using toggle on web, add-on and mobile app but in the last couple of weeks the add on just doesn't work. When I try to log in it just doesn't respond. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with and without restart of firefox and of the computer... Nothing works. Unfortunately I'll have to go back to the web app as this add on just DOESN'T WORK :(
- by Michael Schramm, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I have been using Toggl for over a year now. Great Tool! Thanks to the team. (And special thanks for the Linux app!).
This extension looks great and also the integrations ... which currently don't work.
The permission settings just do not work at all so I have not been able to use it with Meistertask or Atlassian ...
Could you fix that please?