- by Firefox user 15592570, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This translate add-on does not work on all sites.
On some sites with it's translate page; it will re-direct to main page (where translate doesn't even work)
- by Cianoz, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It should be much better if it'd offer a quick popup with translation when you select the word(s) instead of opening the separate tab. There are plenty of translation addons that do the same as this one, so there's nothing here to prefer it to others
- by Reza Karami, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5There must be a way to disable keyboard shortcuts or change it
Ctrl + shift + 2 is the "Zero-width non-joiner" character and I can't use it anymore!
- by e2li, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Как вернуть пере направление на сайт translate.google в отдельном окне браузера ? Т.к всплывающее окно не очень удобно во многих случаях.Hello, you can do it in the options page. I will add it a post installation page in the new updates in order to create some tutorial of the use and configuration of the add-on to avoid this. Cheers!
- by Firefox user 15037318, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5The listen (en) feature does not work at all!! When I use this listen (en) feature, I get: " No video with supported format and MIME type found."
Thanks to the developer for this addon.
- by Firefox user 13462421, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I chose this addon because of the lower permissions. Now that it is the same as other translation addons (access data for all sites), I will go back to using a simple bookmarklet (search "To English bookmarklet" from labnol.org, you can change the code en to other language if you prefer).
If you are ok with the permissions, this addon is useful.
- by Firefox user 15276362, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Too bad that the translated text appears in a separate tab. I would definitely prefer the translated text to simply replace the original one.
- by Firefox user 15138551, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5EDIT: The workflow has been simplified with the modal window, however there are too many steps still.
Main problem being conflicting keyboard shortcuts not customizable (e.g. CTRL+SHIFT+1) so this one is not possible to use with multi-containers add-on.