- by syrus77fr, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The toolbar icon doesn't work on FF 82.0.2 (64 bits).
Edit -V4.1.0 - The toolbar icon has disappeared unfortunately. strange way to correct a problem...
Developer responseposted a year agoHello,
Thank you for your feedback, there is a new version 4.1.0 that fix the issues with the last version of Firefox (modal & icon shortcut has been disabled). You still can translate using the "new tab" functionality. Please make sure the update the addon to the last version.
- by minamimaho, a year agoRated 3 out of 5me gusta, es muy util pero desde hace algunos dias no esta funcionando, abre y carga como normalmente lo hace pero despues de uno o dos segundos se reinicia y te muestra solamente el icono de cargando pero no termina de cargar nunca, lo eh dejado asi hasta 20 minutos y nada
- by Firefox user 14285834, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Giving only 3 stars as somehting has changed in version 4.0.6, Mac OS 10.11.6, Firefox 78.4.0esr (64-bit) Right clicking selected text brings up the translation window but the window is blank with spinning ball. I have to click the + sign for the text to go to a new tab at https://translate.google.com. The small popup window doesn't work. I have removed and re-added the extension w/no luck.
The add-on was perfect until just a day or 2 ago. :(
- by cryvage, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Pros:
1. It works. Almost.
1. Doesn't work in text input fields.
2. Doesn't work in txt files.
3. Move you to a new page each time for reading a translation or listening a pronunciation. It is not what I want when trying to translate a single word.
4. The interface with submenu is not too handy, when it take up to translating many small fragments of text on the page.
- by Firefox user 15118896, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It is a good plugin. But I think the following plugin has better performance and easier access for translation and is much like Google Translator itself. Of course, this is a personal opinion. I communicated more with this
Plugin Name: Page Translator by Fire360Boy
- by Firefox user 16150404, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I select a word, click the icon, and a blank page opens. Removed and reinstalled. Same result. I was ready to rate it a 1 -- BUT control shift 1 works! So I'll give it a 3 instead of a 1. It half works.
- by rtn2020, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Please Google, add auto-reverse transaltion in little windows, when you press hotekey. Very fast but for example i want to translate from my eng to my lang it's ok, but if i want to do opposite, i can do it unless i do it myself in navbar