- Rated 5 out of 5by VP, 7 months agoWorks really easily and nicely for me! The selected text opens up in DeepL in a new tab. Have been using this for a few years now and I don't think I have ever faced any problem with it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13549691, a year ago在新面面打开翻译，比复制到DEEPL翻译要节约点点时间。要是能在当前页面弹出翻译小框，不用切换就完美了
Developer responseposted a year agoUnfortunately DeepL API is paid (free plan is very limited) and it isn't possible to implement such an app without some dirty hacks. But you can always download their app for Mac or Windows from their page
- Rated 4 out of 5by ~M~, a year agoAfter using Google Translate for years, I am IMPRESSED! DeepL's translation appear to be more accurate than Google's. Also when 'listening' to the translations, DeepL's speech is slower so the proper pronunciation of each word can be understood. Google's speech is so fast (even at the slower level) that you cannot hear the proper pronunciation.
- Rated 5 out of 5by #98374, a year agoGreat GoogleTranslate alternative.
Extension needs no permissions.
I can define translation target language in about:addons preferences.
Can be good if addon asks for setting destination language after installation or detect it automatically from browser settings. Maybe that would require more permissions though.
- Rated 5 out of 5by MartyGreg, a year agoBetter quality translation than Google's...much better. Little annoying to have to right click and then 'send' it to the translator. Should use the same trick as the others, i.e. a pop up logo after selecting text.