Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13843877, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well, considering the variability of website design and implementation. Sometimes the Alt-key shortcuts work, sometimes not, but the job gets done, one way or another!
- by Aditya Pandya, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great & Simple Add-on But has stopped Working with the new update
- by WaterfordWanderer, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'd been using Case Change Tool 1.0.rev44.1-signed.1 by "Harry N" without any hassles for many years but this does not work in the latest version of Firefox.
I've now switched to TitleCase 3.1.1 by Joshua Pack. This does work and I've breathed a sigh of relief.
(I can't seem to get the Alt shortcuts working but maybe I'm not doing that part right...)
Developer responseposted 2 years agoCan you give me an example where the shortcut keys are not working. Possibly an issue on a specific type of field. You can submit a ticket with the information to me at the support link. https://www.hightekdesigns.com/support
- by Firefox user 13047901, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm sorry, but i can give only 1 star for this version.
My problem 1:
somtimes i have to work with big/long texts, which are full lower cased for example. In the previous version i did not have to select the full text to get it proper cased, it was enough stay with the cursor somewhere in the text, and press the shortcut. Now in the v3 i must select the whole text otherwise nothing happens. (with all shortcuts ).
i use a keyboard with programmable keys. So to do my work easier i programmed these to use the shortcuts. It worked fine with 2.0.1.signed version. But now with v3.0 nothing.
My keyboard is ok, because i put back the prev. version, and anything works again.
I hope my problems are "useful" for you, to get this just as good as the older versions.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoFor Problem 2: All you have to do is right click and select TitleCase -> Allow ALT Shortcut. this will enable it forever, until you shut it off.
For Problem 1. I will need to test and come up with a fix. if you want, submit a ticket so this can be tracked.
EDIT: I believe problem 1 is now fixed in version 3.1.1. please test and let me know, thanks.
- by Bee Dee 666, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I'm reducing the stars to 2 because it's RIDICULOUS at this point and late date that it's not working on "Rich Text Editors". I have a BOOKMARKLET that can grab the selected text, in an RTE or anywhere, and look up the word in an online dictionary. If I can do that, this extension should be able to work on those values, too. I don't know why it's not being updated, but it really makes it irritating to use, because I never know when it is going to give me the RTE error, and more and more things are using RTEs.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI have just released a whole new rewrite of the addon. I have not had much time to develop any of my extensions, but figured it would be nice to update to latest standards. Let me know if the new version works for you, thanks.
You may need to wait for mozilla to approve the 3.0 addon before you can download.
Please test and let me know how it looks. thanks!
- by Steve Magruder, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a very powerful tool for editing fields on websites. On a sales site I use, I like to uppercase particular words/phrases in my item descriptions, and this add-on makes it super-simple.
- by Rjae Easton, 8 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly the functions it was designed to do. Great support, great job. Personally love the Title Case (Camel Case) option for titles that specify class names. I also love how quick it is.