Transform strings into Title Case, Proper Case, Upper Case, and Lower Case.
You have 2 ways to change text. Either by right clicking on the field and changing the case or by highlighting and only changing what you highlighted. Keyboard Shortcut available in version 2.0!Suggestions:
If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to ask at http://www.htdsoftware.com/supportSupport:
If you find you want me to add something or you find a bug that needs fixed, use my support system at http://www.htdsoftware.com/supportFuture Update:
Currently in development is the ability to edit the text in Rich Text Fields. Like Gmail's and some forums who use tinyMCE as well as other WYSIWYG editors.Note: Please do not post bugs or problems in review as I will actively fix them.2.0 Added Features
- Keyboard Shortcuts!
- ALT+1 = Proper case
- ALT+2 = Title Case
- ALT+3 = Title Case (CamelCase)
- ALT+4 = Start Case
- ALT+5 = Start Case (CamelCase)
- ALT+6 = CamelCase
- ALT+7 = UPPER CASE
- ALT+8 = lower case1.6 Added Features
- Highlighted text stays highlighted after Change!1.5 Added Features
- Added "Start Case"
- Added "Start Case (CamelCase)"
- Added "CamelCase
- Cleaned up code to be more compatible with newer versions of Firefox1.3 Added Feature
- Added "Title Case (CamelCase)" Which will allow you to change text without affecting the Camel Case (Ex: "thisIsCamelCase" Will be changed to "ThisIsCamelCase")
- Tested for Firefox 6.*1.2a Fix (Version number was suppose to be 1.2.1)
- Fixed title case from not working on UPPER cased strings.1.2 Added Feature
- Highlight text change. 1.1 Release
- Fixed TitleCase to Convert all Strings and added exceptions.
- 'and', 'the', 'to', 'for', 'is', 'in', 'a', 'at', 'an', 'from', 'by', 'if', 'of'1.0 Beta Release
If you are looking for the thunderbird addon click the link below.https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/titlecase-for-thunderbird/