Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Just right-click on the icon, select Preferences and configure away.
There are two levels of notification: Notify when a tree state changes and also notify when builder states change. The builder states give you more detail, which builds have just failed, which ones have just passed... it'll also tell you when a builder continues failing just in case that check-in didn't resolve the failures you thought it did.
* resolves a naming conflict with core Firefox code over the gPrefService global object;
* shows a grey icon until we retrieve tinderbox state;
* shows an "unknown tree state" icon until we definitively establish whether the tree is open or closed (which, for the main Firefox tree, is currently never, as the open/closed state is no longer being tracked by the quickparse file for that tree);
* has been tested and verified to work with the latest development versions of Firefox and SeaMonkey.
Note: if you were previously watching the Mozilla2 tree, this version of Tinderstatus will automatically change that to the Firefox tree (and, if you were also watching the old Firefox tree, it'll convert that to the Firefox3.0 tree).
* bug 17715: fixes a bug that caused an extraneous character to appear next to the last updated time (thanks lpsolit!);
* bug 17776: adds items to the context menu for loading specific tinderboxen (thanks standard8!);
* displays combined status for five trees (Seamonkey, Firefox, Thunderbird, XULRunner, Camino) per complete rewrite by Alex Vincent (thanks Alex!);
* obeys middle-clicks and modifier key clicks, i.e. opens the Tinderbox page in a new tab/window depending on the kind of click, per a patch by Chris Aillon (thanks Chris!);
* works with Firefox's extension manager;