Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Thanks to Liorda for the Hebrew locale. Sorry it took so long.
Timetracker now includes 18 locales! Thanks to everyone at Babelzilla:
Bellini Davide - Italian it-IT
Régis Caspar - French fr-FR
Ahmet Serkan Tirataci - Turkish tr-TR
Yuri Dmytrenko - Ukrainian uk-UA
Wladow - Slovak sl-SK
Stoneflash - Russian ru-RU
Kennith - Chinese zh-TW
Georgo10 - Czech cs-CZ
Markh - Dutch da-DK
Fraenky74 - German de-DE
Teo - Polish pl-PL
Asteko - Turkish tr-TR
Humberto Sartini - Portuguese pt-BR
AlleyKat - Danish nl-NL
Miles - Slovenian sl-SI
Coolkid - Chinese zh-CN
Wtspout - Korean ko-KR
Krcko - Croatian hr-HR
Cashman - Hungarian hu-HU
Juan Casares - Spanish es-ES
-Reset time feature
-Preference on which time to display
-Fixed theme conflicts
-Fixed time zone conflicts
-Release under GPL 3
-Firefox 2.0 compatible
-Added slovak locale (thanks, Vlado Valaštiak!)
-Added russian locale (thanks, Stoneflash!)
-Turkish localization (thanks, Ahmet Serkan Tirataci!)
-Ukrainian localization (thanks, Yuri Dmytrenko!)
- Preference to show/hide seconds.
- Time is now being saved frequently; this is to avoid losing the session data if Firefox crashes.
- Hidden preference to disable pausing (extensions.timetrack.allowPause in about:config)
- Updated italian localization (thanks Davide!)
- Fixed clock vanishing after hiding statusbar (thanks to Regis Caspar!)
- French locale (thanks to Regis again!)
- Fixed localization problems.
- Click on clock or time to pause/continue tracking.
- This is tracked per window, so you can have two windows and only track time in one.
- Right-click to open Options dialog.
- New preference: start in pause.
- Fix namespace clash with other extensions. Hopefully this will solve most problems.
- Fix clock regression from 1.0.2
- Status bar panel supports dark themes
- Localization: Italian (thanks, Bellini Davide!) and Spanish