Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0
Thanks to Liorda for the Hebrew locale. Sorry it took so long.
Timetracker now includes 18 locales! Thanks to everyone at Babelzilla:
Bellini Davide - Italian it-IT
Régis Caspar - French fr-FR
Ahmet Serkan Tirataci - Turkish tr-TR
Yuri Dmytrenko - Ukrainian uk-UA
Wladow - Slovak sl-SK
Stoneflash - Russian ru-RU
Kennith - Chinese zh-TW
Georgo10 - Czech cs-CZ
Markh - Dutch da-DK
Fraenky74 - German de-DE
Teo - Polish pl-PL
Asteko - Turkish tr-TR
Humberto Sartini - Portuguese pt-BR
AlleyKat - Danish nl-NL
Miles - Slovenian sl-SI
Coolkid - Chinese zh-CN
Wtspout - Korean ko-KR
Krcko - Croatian hr-HR
Cashman - Hungarian hu-HU
Juan Casares - Spanish es-ES
-Reset time feature
-Preference on which time to display
-Fixed theme conflicts
-Fixed time zone conflicts
-Release under GPL 3
-Firefox 2.0 compatible
-Added slovak locale (thanks, Vlado Valaštiak!)
-Added russian locale (thanks, Stoneflash!)
-Turkish localization (thanks, Ahmet Serkan Tirataci!)
-Ukrainian localization (thanks, Yuri Dmytrenko!)
- Preference to show/hide seconds.
- Time is now being saved frequently; this is to avoid losing the session data if Firefox crashes.
- Hidden preference to disable pausing (extensions.timetrack.allowPause in about:config)
- Updated italian localization (thanks Davide!)
- Fixed clock vanishing after hiding statusbar (thanks to Regis Caspar!)
- French locale (thanks to Regis again!)
- Fixed localization problems.
- Click on clock or time to pause/continue tracking.
- This is tracked per window, so you can have two windows and only track time in one.
- Right-click to open Options dialog.
- New preference: start in pause.
- Fixed missing options dialog
- Fixed flashing tooltip
- Fix namespace clash with other extensions. Hopefully this will solve most problems.
- Fix clock regression from 1.0.2
- Status bar panel supports dark themes
- Localization: Italian (thanks, Bellini Davide!) and Spanish