- by Firefox user 13473816, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Pleeeeease the older version of tile tabs, this extension was sooo helpfull, and now it just split window , everyone can do that, RESTORE THE OLDER VERSION
But I give 3 star because the developper did a great job on the previous version
- by Firefox user 13386478, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Yes, let's hope the one-window -tiles will be possible in the future. REQ: multiple windows.
Some concerns of mine:
- new tiles always open with the tabs sidebar open
- "add tile" works only with a blank / new tab instead of existing
- simply clicking on and off and on again the icon of the add-on does open a layout consisting of blank tabs instead of the same layout and needs to "close layout"
request: when I have place for e.g. 3 tiles that act like groups with multiple tabs in them if would be an advance to be able to save the session including multiple tabs
- by Firefox user 13472275, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Thay said it was a replacement for the normal TileTab. Realy!!!! It just make multiple WINDOWS and then tile the windows.
Even Microsoft Windows can do it.
I WANT TO TILE the tab within a SINGLE windows.
This is pathetic!!!
- by Firefox user 13471987, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It is moronic to split the tabs in COMPLETELY different windows. I can do that myself. It will be helpful if the tabs are spitted in ONE window half and half. 10/10 would NOT recommend this add-on.
- by r-Ase, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Not meaning to beat a dead horse, but I loved the previous version of this addon. It was exactly what I needed, and it had been an invaluable tool. Good on the dev.
This current version is really Tile Windows WE, and not Tile Tabs. It no longer is what it says on the tin, and my rating is to implore the developer to consider bringing the operability of the previous version to the current WE standards. It would be great to have tiled tabs again.
- by Firefox user 13467708, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I LOVED this extension BEFORE. But, this new version completely misses the mark.
I hope you can find a way to engineer a new one that worked like the old one.
- by Firefox user 13467184, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The extension is basically ruined completely, it's actually harder to use it than previous one, now when you create new tab for example split to 2 you basically have 3 new firefox windows opened.
- by Firefox user 13461303, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5There were several warnings this was not going to be the same add on as before. People leaving 1 star reviews for the workaround the Developer left us are clearly inept.
- by Firefox user 13460168, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please return the original version, this is useless ...
TileTabs was the only reason I was still using Firefox. Now that this extension is forced to open multiple windows, I have no reason not to use Chrome.
- by Sdf, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It does the same thing as the old one, except it opens both the tabs you want to compare in new windows on top of the browser window you have open. When you are done browsing, you can click the icon and it puts the tabs back in the original location in the main browser window. I think it's great. It works perfectly too.
- by rnp, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sorry, but the add-on does not perform what the previous one did, tiling the tabs in the fame window. It looks like an workaround to the get add-on to gfit into the new firefox add-on API.
- by MadNem, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nicht die Schuld des Entwicklers. Da es wirklich am Firefoxteam liegt warum diese Features raus genommen wurden.
Jedoch ist das Addon so wie es jetzt ist, meiner Meinung nach nutzlos da dieses Feature bereits in Windows und Linux integriet ist. Es tut mir Leid für den Entwickler, der hier vom Firefox team voll übergangen wurde.
- by Firefox user 13445590, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 51 star because is only a sort of workaround on the fact that the previous version is obsolete for FIREFOX QUANTUM.
It suck and if I could give 0 star or -3 I would.
5 star to the old one.
Tell you what ..... fuck FIREFOX QUANTUM going back to the version that use the original Tile Tabs.