Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by sign-in-smth, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5could you pls add an option to remove 'Tile Tab >' menu item from tab context menu?
Developer responseposted 3 months agoWould it be okay if the existing "Show add-on submenu on context menu" option applied to both the page context menu and the tab context menu? Or do you want a separate option.
- by Firefox user 14272594, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Even though Firefox disrupted everything by stopping support for the old extensions, Tile Tabs did a fine job adapting with this Web Extension version. Even though it launches new windows, it handles them beautifully. Give it a chance. Good work, DW-dev!
- by Firefox user 15307397, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Its a very good extention, i like it, but theire is no way to remove a small settings icon in top left corner? its opens it self each time
Developer responseposted 8 months agoYou can remove the small settings icon in the top-left corner of the page by disabling (un-ticking) the "Show quick menu in all tiles" option in the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog.
- by Ahmmad Ismail, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I wanted to scroll two windows simultaneously. This is an awesome solution for that. However, I found that one window scrolls a little faster than the other.
- by Firefox user 15000113, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Hi, the plugin still opens tabs in separate windows. I use the newest version 11.14 on Firerox 67 on Kubuntu 19. How can I have opened all tabs inside single window? Thanks!