Rated 2.6 out of 5
2.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14272594, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Even though Firefox disrupted everything by stopping support for the old extensions, Tile Tabs did a fine job adapting with this Web Extension version. Even though it launches new windows, it handles them beautifully. Give it a chance. Good work, DW-dev!
- by Firefox user 15307397, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Its a very good extention, i like it, but theire is no way to remove a small settings icon in top left corner? its opens it self each time
Developer responseposted 2 months agoYou can remove the small settings icon in the top-left corner of the page by disabling (un-ticking) the "Show quick menu in all tiles" option in the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog.
- by Ahmmad Ismail, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I wanted to scroll two windows simultaneously. This is an awesome solution for that. However, I found that one window scrolls a little faster than the other.
- by Firefox user 15000113, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Hi, the plugin still opens tabs in separate windows. I use the newest version 11.14 on Firerox 67 on Kubuntu 19. How can I have opened all tabs inside single window? Thanks!
- by Firefox user 14392222, a year agoRated 5 out of 5È un’ottima estensione, che permette di differenziare i livelli delle ricerche e della lettura dei contenuti, di monitorare più siti, o sezioni di sito, contemporaneamente ecc. Utilissimo, ad esempio, bello streaming. Tra l’altro non esiste su nessun altro browser. Non capisco perché Firefox la boicotti, e la collochi tra le obsolete, peraltro senza spiegazioni, non permettendo neppure di reinstallarla.
- by Firefox user 14781782, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Geteilte Tabs haben keine Funktion, Eingabe in die Adressleiste führt einen immer zu Google.
Developer responseposted a year agoEnglish Translation:
Divided Tabs have no function, typing in the address bar leads one always to Google.
The purpose of the tiled tabs is to allow you to view the tabs side by side at the same time. If you are tiling existing tabs, then those tabs will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URLs of the tabs. If you are tiling new tabs (because there are insufficient existing tabs), then then the Default page will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URL of the Default page (as defined in the Tile Tabs WE Options).