Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13577436, 6 years ago
Pffff, anyone can open two separate Firefox windows, there was and is no need for an add on for that. What was wrong with the old Tile Tabs, it was the most handy add on for me. Hey old Tile Tabs guys please do something. Firefox is not complete without you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by cr, a month agowhat the ...!?
It just creates some windows and automatically position them for you!? No, I do not want more windows, I want the content of the tabs I selected(! and not all) tiled in the same existing window.
Check Vivaldi on how to properly create Tiles
- Rated 3 out of 5by whitewolfcan, 8 months agoIt is conflicting with Simple Tab Groups. As soon as I activates a Tile layout, it added strange numbers in front of my Tab Group names and tabs inside. The strange numbers remained even after closing the layout. I had to restore from my STG backup to restore the correct names.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673790, a year agoAfter installing and pressing the button, extra windows will open and you'll realize this is not the functionality you expected you'll try to re-drag them to their original window, they will close unexpectedly and you'll post a 1 star review
- Rated 4 out of 5by Burtaverde, a year agoit's pretty good once you set it up, but i'd need it to allow any size because currently it has minimums and they're way too big for what i have in those pages
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed, a year agoWhat's up with the reviews? This is an awesome extension and perfect companion to Sidebery/TST.
It works with most of the features in it too restoring the child tabs as child tabs.
The only features I wish existed here were:
--ability to choose which toolbars to hide by default. I do not want the Sidebar in tiled tabs but I DO want the address bar
--ability to have more control over the canvas where the tab tiles create: for example, I want the tab tiles to create over the full window if the window was maximized but if it was not maximized I want it to use the same canvas dimensions excluding the Sidebar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Danial, a year agoGreat extension, does exactly what is mentioned!
Only suggestion would be to add the option for the layouts to simulating Windows snap splitting. If it the extension made the split windows maximized they would work better with win 11 snap groups
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17410028, 2 years agoAs other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.