- by Atspulgs, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good idea, but a few issues are present.
Does this allow you to view local files? For example, I have written a few pages in html (cause thats how I tend to keep my notes) that id like to view next to each other, but every time I use the local file:///C/... URL the implementation here alters it to some broken version of https://www.C.com/... . I understand why and how this is happening, but can that auto complete be a little smarter where it would recognize that the local resource locator address is a valid one? It is at the end of the day a local html page with a bunch of iframes.
- by Ervit, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a great idea, but the fact that scripts don't work inside tiles is very limiting. I have not been able to use it much because of that. Maybe this is FF API limitation, hopefully it will get better in the future.
- by Firefox user 14794545, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5What an awesome idea - love it. The non-java script thing is a bit of a hassle. By default it seems that YouTube won't display in a page. It also doesn't seem to tile all my open tabs even when enough page tiles are available. Or perhaps I just don't know how to use Tile Pages WE yet....
- by ak2766, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5No idea why, but when this extension is enabled, I'm unable to login to some sites. If the Dev wants to know which sites, he can contact me and I can show one in particular that I frequent.
- by Firefox user 14774979, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Some new things are great, some are terrible.
The good: I like that I can now get to my other tabs and I can see the taskbar. When you click on a tab that is not part of the tiles, the tiled view becomes a new tab, so you can get back to it without having to rebuild the pairing. These are huge improvements.
The bad: I can't drag and drop data, even within the same tab. I can't click check boxes and have them work.
Surprise change: in Tile Tabs WE, you had to click on the icon when in the right-most of the two adjacent tabs. Now you have to be in the left-most.