Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Support different open modes:
a) Open a TidyRead overlay on the original page. It is easy to return to the original page by clicking anywhere outside of TidyRead overlay, and you can also sense the original layout without closing the TidyRead.
b) Open TidyRead to replace the original page. We had users to report the slow response when rendering and displaying TidyRead overlay. If this is your case, you can choose to use this open mode and improve the rendering speed. Thanks Pootow for suggesting this mode.
3. Implement the algorithm to extract the author and publish date. Now it can accurately detect and display the author and publish date. Let us know if you see any site that it doesn't work well in this aspect.
4. Non-aggressive smart mode by improving the news and blog post detection with more accuracy. Don't process if we don't have confidence that it is a news or blog post pages. Then users can click the icon or toolbar button to manually open.
5. Fix bugs.
6. Tune UI.
2. Fixed a bug that TidyRead doesn't save the custom link color and visited link color.
3. Added the small icon file for toolbar button.
4. Continue to improve the accuracy and performance of extraction.
2. Add the hotkey: CTRL+ALT+T to open TidyRead overlay in case TidyRead doesn't detect the article, or doesn't open automatically, or you happen to close the TidyRead over.
3. Speed improvement.
4. UI improvement.