Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
If you are interested in taking a lead role in the open source effort please email us at email@example.com or head on over to the project page at SourceForge.net - http://sourceforge.net/projects/thumbstrips/ - to become a project admin.
- ThumbStrips is compatible with the latest version of Firefox, v3.6.
- You can share your ThumbStrips using DropBox, which provides 2GB of free storage. ThumbStrips are private by default, but you can choose to make them public.
- The next update of ThumbStrips will be to release it as Open Source!
- If you want to get involved with this effort and maybe even drive the project, please send an email to thumbstrips at gmail dot com.
* Made ThumbStrips Firefox 3 compliant.
* Added a simple way to add comments to your thumbnails
Just right-click and select “comment”. The comments will be saved with the thumbstrip and are searchable.
* Restored the sharing feature on the thumbstrips.com website
Go to configure - Save/Share - Share this thumbstrip on intuitlabs.com. This is a feature that we would love some more feedback on. We just threw together a way to share ThumbStrips and only a few people have used it so far
You can now drag and drop your thumbnails to create your own sort order.
Your sort order is now saved with the ThumbStrip.
We addressed performance issues when saving a ThumbStrip.
Sites can be blocked from recording. You can now choose to block a particular page, an entire domain, or you can use the custom option to restrict a subsection of a site.
The toolbar has been redesigned for both form (looks cool) and function (takes up less space and is more intuitive)
Remember: You can quickly resize thumbnails on-the-fly by dragging the bar separating ThumbStrips from the page.
- We've added a Feedback icon so you can tell us what you think about ThumbStrips and how to make it work better for you!