Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Hotkey 'y' now searches for the image on Yandex.com (and 'g' searches on Google Images, as before).
- Removed the 'x' hotkey (which used to disable Thumbnail Zoom Plus, and caused confusion when accidentally pressed).
- Pressing the 'key to not display' , such as Control (see TZP Preferences) now pops down the pop-up. This works as long as the same key is not the configured 'key to maximize the image'.
- Supports Firefox versions as old as 24.
- Supports the Pale Moon browser (a Firefox fork).
Web site changes:
- Fixed Facebook profile image pop-ups (tentative).
- Fixed imgur.com galleries to once again be recognized as galleries and support navigation with left and right arrow keys.
- Disabled attempting to show pop-ups for *.gifv images on Imgur. Gifv images have been showing an error indicator and not popping up since June 2016, when imgur.com stopped providing webm images.
* Adds compatibility with up-coming Firefox versions 46-48.
* Compatible with Firefox as old as version 27.
Fixed compatibility with older versions of Firefox (e.g. 28) and Pale Moon.
Improved slimgur.com support.
- Site additions:
- Added alpha.wallhaven.cc
- Other changes:
- Removed hotkey 'd' (set default zoom).
- Partial support for Firefox Nightly with Multiprocess Firefox enabled ("e10s").
- Fixes problem on OS X Yosemite with the pop-up's transparency in Firefox 38 and newer. Caused the pop-up to appear too dark.
- Fixes image rotation; now obeys JPEG EXIF image rotation info.
- Now supports local file:// web pages (but not image files). Thanks to Hakkin Lain.
- Added support for nextdoor.com
- Fixed yelp.com photos
- Fixed 500px.com.
- Fixed deviantart.com; some pop-ups showed gray "wrong way" image.
- Fixed problem with right-click (context menu) when TZP "Key to" preference is set to Right Mouse Button (thanks to Vlastimil Ovčáčík).
- TZP tool button in the "three line" menu panel:
- Improved look of Thumbnail Zoom Plus tool icon (thanks to Billy Sole).
- Button now shows correct disabled/enabled status.
- Fixed: works around Firefox bug 1089297, which sometimes caused high CPU usage, battery drain, fan noise, or "coil whine" on Windows.
- Fixed: saving an image with the "s" key or "Save Full-size Image As" right-click menu item wasn't working in Firefox 36 and newer.
- google docs: shows pop-ups for images embedded in google docs documents.
- Fixed problem on OS X where pop-ups in full-screen mode switched desktops.
- Fixed problems on imgur.com (thanks to Hakkin Lain & Jan02).
- Added support for dropbox.com.
- Fixed problem which caused outlook.com to report an error (if TZP's preference "Pop-up takes keyboard focus" was on). Thanks to Matt Nadareski.
- Fixed pinterest.com, which broke when the site added "Learn more at" footers.
- Added support for non-US ebay sites, such as ebay.es and ebay.com.uk. Thanks to J.G.
- Added giphy.com
- "Disabled Sites" dialog: Added text and confirmation to help the user enter a proper URL, including ending "*" if they want to disable all web pages on a site.
* Fixed hang some users saw on pinterest.com.
In this version, Facebook no longer requires "Others (Indirect)" to be enabled.
* More Facebook.com fixes
- Fixed most of the recent problems with Facebook.
- "Facebook" and "Others (Indirect)" Thumbnail Zoom Plus preferences must be on.
- Facebook Pop-ups may take a little longer to appear than in past versions since TZP must retrieve the photo's web page before showing the photo.
- This is a preliminary fix, which may need more refinement; please let me know if you see problems.
- Now shows pop-ups in when the thumbnail and popped-up image have the same resolution, if the "Default zoom (%)" TZP preference is greater than 100%.
- You can now see image dimensions, enabled by preference "Show W x H".
- Added workaround for Firefox warning about a busy script (unconfirmed).
- The pop-up border is now thinner and colors are dimmer to make it less distracting.
- Added fix for tumblr.com images viewed from other sites.