To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
1. Download the extension from official Mozilla site
2. Follow the instructions given by Firefox
Once you've followed the installation steps and restarted Firefox, The Saloon Bar will be ready to use.
Displaying The Saloon Bar
To open The Saloon Bar, select the View menu, followed by Sidebar. This will provide an option which will allow you to toggle The Saloon Bar display. Alternatively, press Ctrl-Shift-S whilst in Firefox to toggle the sidebar.
Before you can use The Saloon Bar, you need to provide it with information about your character and your character's equipment. To initialize the system:
1. Log in to The West
2. Open your Inventory screen
3. Click the Update Details button in The Saloon Bar
4. Wait a little
5. Wait some more
Whilst you're waiting, The Saloon Bar will be calculating the optimum equipment for all jobs. The more equipment you have, the longer this will take. During this time, Firefox will not respond to any actions so please be patient.
You will need to re-initialize The Saloon Bar if you find or buy new equipment. You will also need to re-initialize if you change your skill or attribute levels. However, The Saloon Bar will store information across sessions: you do not need to re-initialize if you shut down Firefox, turn off your computer or buy a new car.
Displaying Your Job List
After initialization, the list of jobs your character can do will be displayed in The Saloon Bar. Four buttons at the top of the bar give you the option to order your jobs by money, experience, luck or total. Each button will order jobs in descending order (for example, clicking the star button will display all possible jobs with the job giving the best experience at the top of the list).
The default behaviour for The Saloon Bar is to hide jobs which your character can't do. By removing the tick from the box marked "Hide Impossible Jobs", however, you can set The Saloon Bar to show jobs regardless of whether you can actually do them.
Displaying Job Advice
To receive advice on the best equipment to wear for any given job, click on the job within the job list. Images will appear indicating the best hat, neckwear, body clothing, boots and weapon to use when working on the specified job.
The Saloon Bar will also show you the predicted labour points for the specified job.
Please note that The Saloon Bar does not calculate data for combinations of item sets. The Saloon Bar provides advice but this advice may not be 100% accurate if you own items from multiple sets which, in conjuction, provide the best bonuses to the specified job.
Here I'll discuss known bugs/limitations/issues and planned future development.
1.55: Sidebar should now work on Beta server.
1.56: Fixed bug in job equipment calculation. Added job details (wages, experience, luck) to job hint.
2.1: Support for item sets. Automatic updates.
2.2: Correction to Mexican set effects.
2.3: Typo fixes
2.4: Correction to Charlatan set effects.
2.5: Updated "Building a fort" job to read "Construct manor house" as per game update.
* Modified interface to ensure that equipment advice does not scroll
* Added new "sort by" button to order jobs by name
* Ensured that advice takes character level into account
2.7: Fixed bug which prevented advice being calculated if not all items were equipped (e.g. if you did not have a horse).
2.8: Fixed bug which displayed male-only equipment to female characters and vice versa.
2.9: Added support for multiple set combinations
* Added drop down list of jobs (sortable)
* Added button to order jobs by labour points
* Corrected display of job when switching between tabs
2.11: Fixed bug in gentleman's set info for 4 items (4 was treated as 5)
3.0: Last Bevoir's version
* Improved interface
* Job bookmarking/go to
* Sales advice
* Faster calculations
3.6: First Belle's version
* Fixed bug in dancer's set info (added Kudram's Parasol)
* Fixed bug in all jobs calculations (1 point difference issue)
* Added a few more corrections... I've also added basic support for fort battles... You can choose Fort Attack or Fort Defence clothes... It calculates sets from basic skils needed for fort battles... Probably more advanced users would like to choose from different clothes, but it serves it's purpose for quick calculations...
* beta version... added all new jobs and corrected the fields, but I still didn't wrote the code for pants and belts. I promise I will do it as soon as possible...
* Finally version 3.83 is up added new jobs (sorted by labour points only for now) and support for fort weapons, belts, and pants... There's still a few things to work on, but in generally it's usable...
* Fixed all known bugs at the time of release, also corrected the doll so it looks now just like ingame.
Supports new Firefox version, also some bugs reported are corrected