Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- All search engines updated, should all work again
- Now uses google analytics, only on first load to know how many users we have, we do not track anything else. Next version will have a config option to disable tracking fully.
Source code available on github if you want to review what we are doing or want to contribute:
Updated to latest jquery version for speedups.
Fix Bing search page
Updated to latest jquery 2.0 which is faster and smaller
Removed private browsing stuff as it's no longer needed with private browsing windows
-> The addon won't run on private windows, so all your links stay private as well in private mode
- We now link to the provider information page on The Green Web Foundation website which shows more information about why a website is considered green hosted. Where applicable the page shows Information about which datacenter hosts the site and green power certificates for a sustainable power source.
Fix incorrect results with urls with portnumbers in them
Added translation for dutch language (other languages welcome)
Show green energy usage for offices (more information coming soon)
- Removed a left behind console.log in 0.3.2
- Made the checking of the current tab more robust, by checking if the checked url is the same as the current location of the active tab, to avoid wrong results being shown at the active tab.