- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13262692, 5 years agothe issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12878245, 5 years agoI updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by llottoll, 5 years agoWin 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Glauco, 5 years agoIt has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Armchair, 5 years agoFor the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13070822, 5 years agoIt's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars