- by Firefox user 15543567, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5An amazing Add on ext. for mozilla firefox; not sure if it's available on google chrome, but so far it's been conveniently use-able -user friendly wise. Feels like it'll get the job easier done for me.
- by abtxu, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant but why there is no short cut for adding notes? Suggestion: click on highlight to creat notes.
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)——not possible
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button——not answering the question.
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. ——This one works. Thank you developer!
Developer responseposted a year agoUpdate:
Latest version includes a shortcut for adding notes. By default this is Shift+N and disabled. Enable and customize on Settings>Shortcuts. Make sure the highlight to add the note to is being selected - i.e. by clicking it.
There are 3 easy ways to add notes to highlights:
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. Suggestion: just add a custom marker that will not only highlight but also automatically add a note in a color of choice ;)