Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by piecevcake, 11 days agoRated 4 out of 5Needs a proper support page not an email. Custom markers DONT import (they are in the json file)-please fix! Re-creating 14 markers in every profile is not fun. Can't read urls in history window please take size limit off the pane or wrap them.
Good shortcuts now - Need shortcut or DIRECT context (not 3 click, and not a whole sidebar!) to add note to a highlight
Excellent concept. Highlighter linked to note, with clickable index in separate browser page. Excellent customisation of highlighting and easy intuitive use. Can export all highlighted text from one or selected pages with URLs and dates, to paste into documents.
1. Notes resizing is limited - cant make small enough
3. notes with callout arrow to the highlight would be great.
4. Clickable marker on the highlight for notes (like the one for bookmark) would be very useful to show where notes are and access minimised notes (instead of 3 clicks through page context menu?).
+looking forward to ability to use on FF pages. :-)
- by abtxu, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant but why there is no short cut for adding notes? Suggestion: click on highlight to creat notes.
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)——not possible
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button——not answering the question.
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. ——This one works. Thank you developer!
Developer responseposted a month agoThere are 3 easy ways to add notes to highlights:
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. Suggestion: just add a custom marker that will not only highlight but also automatically add a note in a color of choice ;)
- by Cloris Bertha, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best application I've ever used. It's really powerful to use with another app evernote web clipper!
It can easily highlight the key text on the web screen, which is so useful for learning!
Das ist die beste Anwendung, die ich je benutzt habe.
Leicht markieren Sie den Schlüsseltext auf dem Web-Bildschirm, der zu leicht zu erlernen ist!
Это лучшее, что я когда - либо использовал, с эверноте просто сильная!
легко сделать основной текст на экране веб - сайта, слишком хорошо для обучения!
C 'est la meilleure application que j' ai utilisée, avec evernote, c 'est très fort!
Facile à lire sur un écran Web, le texte principal est très clair, très utile pour apprendre!
이것 은 내 가 사용 한 최고의 어 플 이다. 에 버 노트 에 맞 춰 서 는 정말 강하 다!
쉽게 웹 화면 에 하 이 라 이 트 된 중점 텍스트 는 공부 하기에 아주 좋 습 니 다!
- by Firefox user 15669163, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I can not sync entries on different PC when my Firefox account is logged in
- by DraakUSA, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I have about a hundred active tabs. Needed a highlighter that would highlight keywords on a constantly updating web page. This add-on brought my browser to a crawl.
- by Firefox user 10396152, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Unusable with fast changing websites:
I always have CookieClicker open in a pinned tab in background. This game has not a lot, but frequent changing text. My CPU fan was spinning up and I now found that Firefox was maxing out 2 CPU cores due to this addon (confirmed per about:performance report).
It's unacceptable for an add-on to skyrocket CPU usage. It's "monitoring for text changes" must be limited to the currently open tab at the very least. But it's apparent there're more power savings/optimisations possible.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoWhy would you want to use Textmarker on pages that frequently change their text content? Doesn't make any sense to me. You can opt-out of automatic content script loading and decide yourself for each website to load Textmarker or not. Also, this skyrocketing CPU usage can't be reproduced - neither by me nor by users who help me testing. So, if you want to enjoy free open-source software with less bugs then helping the devs in supplying detailed bug reports would be more efficient than letting the world know about what'd be acceptable and what not. Cheers.
- by Aftab, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5After initially it failing to work.
It sudenly started working.
Now i haver to give 5 stars becuase it works as good as i wanted it to work.
The ability to do Keyboard shortcuts and quick highlights and notes is briulliant.
Lots of kudos to the developer for this Addon. I'll even make a donation if it continues to work well.
- by Firefox user 15229456, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5First of all Thanks for that great app. But I must say it's a shame, I can't use it on my Android ! Especially the marking, which is the most important feature on your app. I can do marks on my computer but not on my phone. Why ?
Developer responseposted 9 months agothis addon is not for android. i don't know why mozilla let's you download it for android, but at the end it's up to the user i guess ;)
so please don't downgrade this addon for it not woring on a platform it was never intended to work on anyway. like it says on this page at the very top: "Parts of the underlying WebExtensions API are not supported on Android".
- by Thiago Tassinari, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Bom dia, acabei de usar a ferramenta no modo manual para testar as funcionalidades e achei tudo muito fácil e prática de usar, além de ter muitas opção de personalização para as pages web do Firefox. Contudo, senti desconforto na hora de não podoer finalizar minha page Notes apertando "Enter" e sim apertando com o mouse em "Save". Vocês poderia fazer mais algumas pesquisas para verificar qual a melhor decisão para aplicabilidade e adicionar mais velocidade no momento de encerrar uma note Page.
Uma outra sugestão boa seria adicionar atalhos para alguns botões que estejam a disposição no teclado, leio muito e fica difícil de fazer um makeup da page e ficar focado o tempo todo na leitura.
Obrigado pelo software, ajudará muito a me organizar com o Browser, os outros estavam me deixando louco, o melhor atualmente é o Mozilla Firefox.