Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Two modes for contextmenu: (1) Shows a submenu of colors for highlighting; (2) Shows only one menu item for marking the text (The user can change color via toolbar button).
* Change: When the user highlight a selected text, an arrow flag is added on the right side of the page. Click the arrow flag to scroll the page to the highlighted text. Double-click the arrow flag will remove the highlight
* Change: New default colors for the highlight
* Known issue: The highlight colors are not customizable
* Known issue: The arrow flag does not work correctly in the frames