- Rated 3 out of 5by McBob, a year agoAn incredible addon, and I would give it a 5 star rating but for one thing — when you open the cache tab to copy something that isn't your last inputted text, and click the copy button next to the one you want to copy, it adds unnecessary formatting HTML code to what's copied, rather than just copying only what you actually entered.
If there was a way to make copying from the Cache page, rather than the dropdown menu plain text only, I would give it 5 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12544291, 4 years agoIt doesn't save everything, even nonprotected fields . Also, it's hard to find the item in the list because they are often out of order. Third and maybe the most easy and quick fast improvement, the list is ordered backwards latest should be on top . Otherwise – I really appreciate your doing this for WE.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Art, 5 years agoIt used to work very well and often proved hugely useful. However, it now saves text erratically which makes this formerly great add-on unreliable. The 'options' seem to have disappeared, so I can only specify exceptions but not e.g. how long the cached text should be preserved. Although I haven't found a comparable alternative, I'll have to uninstall it, if it doesn't get fixed. Shame.
- Rated 3 out of 5by sdschramm, 5 years agoThe developer responded to my past review and said he made some changes in the latest update which should fix the issues, however it still doesn't seem to be working. I reached out to the developer directly and we are trying to figure it out. I will come back to update my review with the outcome.
- Rated 3 out of 5by 河马, 5 years agoThanks to make Textarea Cache for WE, but still not good enough.
It cannot save the inputted text in "groups.google.com", whereas Form History Control and the original Textarea Cache (not sure) can save it.
I know the text area of google groups is actually an iframe, not textarea tag, so if it's intentional, forget what I say.
However, I expected before that I can only use Textarea Cache Lite and remove the Form History Control, which I only use its "Editor History" feature, now I have to return to Form History Control until Textarea Cache Lite is solid enough.Hi 河马,
感謝你的評論，鑑於你留言的版號是在 2.3.0，而那是個很久以前的版本，最新版的 Textarea Cache 應該是可以在 google group 儲存資料了，能否麻煩你協助我確認一下呢？
順帶一提，之前沒辦法那麼頻繁地更新是因為我前段時間無法接觸網路，而且現在我回來了，所以這個套件會加速更新，以便盡速回到 solid enough 的程度。
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mark Mandel, 5 years agoYour page here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/textarea-cache/, links to your TAIWAN CHINESE PAGE for the lite version,
CHANGE THAT LINK to go to the English-language page, https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/textarea-cache-lite/
(I'm giving an average review, 3 stars, because I haven't tried the app, but this seemed the fastest and most helpful way to submit this page correction.)