Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Artem S. Tashkinov, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The new update is fabulous, thank you!
One last request: could you please show the list of websites (with their favicons) in the Textarea Cache List and once the user selects a website, only this website entries will be shown. This could be done by using a tree or by diving into the website - I believe you can find the best solution.
With this mode you could easily wipe the cache of a particular website without filtering.
Also, it might be better to change the default update interval to 10 seconds.
- by Firefox user 14468865, a year agoRated 5 out of 5For me, Textarea Cache works perfectly. I am using it with Waterfox (even though my browser is identified as Firefox...). It is a perfect replacement for Lazarus that stoppped working.
- by Bash, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Благодарю! (((Очень выручает данное дополнение при случайном закрытии страницы браузера, или при отключении электроэнергии (иногда случаются)...
Пользуюсь да сих пор "FF 56.0.2".
- by Bob Who, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5FIRST real solution to the LAZARUS plug in incompatibility with NEW Version 59 Firefox (64bit) .
THE ONLY extension I am aware to recapture text that you have typed and LOST to some &^%*! web form!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A COMPLIANT PLUG IN THAT WORKS!
- by Firefox user 13104204, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 51. I want to have sent version of forms separate from draft texts
2. Please add sync: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-sync-add-on-data-between-desktop-and-android/2638/3
- by Firefox user 12544291, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It doesn't save everything, even nonprotected fields . Also, it's hard to find the item in the list because they are often out of order. Third and maybe the most easy and quick fast improvement, the list is ordered backwards latest should be on top . Otherwise – I really appreciate your doing this for WE.
- by #98374, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very important addon, a must to have. Downside is for me that most recent saved texts seems not to be placed on the top of the list, but i somehow have to always try to search in order to find it.
- by Firefox user 13697751, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Like many others, I found this by searching for a replacement for Lazarus (RIP). While it doesn't yet measure up to Lazarus, from what I can tell it's one of the only alternatives available. I can't for the life of me understand why there aren't more options for form saving since every single one of us has wished for it at one time or another.
I don't yet know whether Textarea Cache will save me when I need saving. I won't know that until I've accidentally closed the browser or lost a form, and need to recover my text. But it seems like a good start, and I'm happy there is at least one dev working on this.
Wildsky: you seem to be updating this often, and responding to comments/reviews as well, so I can only hope that you stick with this project and that it continues to improve. Cheers!
- by Art, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It used to work very well and often proved hugely useful. However, it now saves text erratically which makes this formerly great add-on unreliable. The 'options' seem to have disappeared, so I can only specify exceptions but not e.g. how long the cached text should be preserved. Although I haven't found a comparable alternative, I'll have to uninstall it, if it doesn't get fixed. Shame.