Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14587309, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The closest thing to Lazarus since that died permanently. It's a little less convenient as far as interface, but it does the job right, allowing me to reclaim a lot of work that got put into a disappearing text field that was part of a drop down menu thing once focus left the area. how this is not a default browser function, i will never know, but until it is, this add-on is a necessity. Thank you.
- by Artem S. Tashkinov, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new update is fabulous, thank you!
One last request: could you please show the list of websites (with their favicons) in the Textarea Cache List and once the user selects a website, only this website entries will be shown. This could be done by using a tree or by diving into the website - I believe you can find the best solution.
With this mode you could easily wipe the cache of a particular website without filtering.
Also, it might be better to change the default update interval to 10 seconds.
- by Firefox user 14468865, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me, Textarea Cache works perfectly. I am using it with Waterfox (even though my browser is identified as Firefox...). It is a perfect replacement for Lazarus that stoppped working.
- by Bash, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Благодарю! (((Очень выручает данное дополнение при случайном закрытии страницы браузера, или при отключении электроэнергии (иногда случаются)...
Пользуюсь да сих пор "FF 56.0.2".
- by Bob Who, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5FIRST real solution to the LAZARUS plug in incompatibility with NEW Version 59 Firefox (64bit) .
THE ONLY extension I am aware to recapture text that you have typed and LOST to some &^%*! web form!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A COMPLIANT PLUG IN THAT WORKS!
- by Firefox user 13104204, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 51. I want to have sent version of forms separate from draft texts
2. Please add sync: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-sync-add-on-data-between-desktop-and-android/2638/3