Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14587309, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The closest thing to Lazarus since that died permanently. It's a little less convenient as far as interface, but it does the job right, allowing me to reclaim a lot of work that got put into a disappearing text field that was part of a drop down menu thing once focus left the area. how this is not a default browser function, i will never know, but until it is, this add-on is a necessity. Thank you.
- by Artem S. Tashkinov, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new update is fabulous, thank you!
One last request: could you please show the list of websites (with their favicons) in the Textarea Cache List and once the user selects a website, only this website entries will be shown. This could be done by using a tree or by diving into the website - I believe you can find the best solution.
With this mode you could easily wipe the cache of a particular website without filtering.
Also, it might be better to change the default update interval to 10 seconds.
- by Firefox user 14468865, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me, Textarea Cache works perfectly. I am using it with Waterfox (even though my browser is identified as Firefox...). It is a perfect replacement for Lazarus that stoppped working.
- by Bash, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Благодарю! (((Очень выручает данное дополнение при случайном закрытии страницы браузера, или при отключении электроэнергии (иногда случаются)...
Пользуюсь да сих пор "FF 56.0.2".
- by Bob Who, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5FIRST real solution to the LAZARUS plug in incompatibility with NEW Version 59 Firefox (64bit) .
THE ONLY extension I am aware to recapture text that you have typed and LOST to some &^%*! web form!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A COMPLIANT PLUG IN THAT WORKS!
- by Firefox user 13104204, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 51. I want to have sent version of forms separate from draft texts
2. Please add sync: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-sync-add-on-data-between-desktop-and-android/2638/3
- by Firefox user 12544291, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It doesn't save everything, even nonprotected fields . Also, it's hard to find the item in the list because they are often out of order. Third and maybe the most easy and quick fast improvement, the list is ordered backwards latest should be on top . Otherwise – I really appreciate your doing this for WE.