- by McBob, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5An incredible addon, and I would give it a 5 star rating but for one thing — when you open the cache tab to copy something that isn't your last inputted text, and click the copy button next to the one you want to copy, it adds unnecessary formatting HTML code to what's copied, rather than just copying only what you actually entered.
If there was a way to make copying from the Cache page, rather than the dropdown menu plain text only, I would give it 5 stars.
- by XerraX, a year agoRated 5 out of 5A 'must have' addon. Works really well and saves users from a lot of annoyances due to accidental page reloads caused by pressing F5, backspace, mouse's forward/back buttons, esc, page reload clicks, auto-refreshings, page or system, electricity cut-outs, and other unfortunate happenings.
- by David Maisonave, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Textarea Cache just save me from having to rewrite a feedback I spent 40 minutes writing.
The feedback form timeout, and closed the formed. It discarded all the text I entered without warning!
I screamed loudly until I remembered I had Textarea Cache installed. I was able to retrieve the text with no problem.
Thank God for Textarea Cache!
- by Alex, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It does a simple job and for me it does it good, saved me some nerves from time to time when some timeouts happen in our ticket systems (OTRS, JIRA).
Works on recent versions of FF, has a history and is slightly customizable.
It's not a lazarus but it's also not trying to. I'm happy about every wall fo text that's not lost.
- by Amaylia, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on has saved my butt a countless number of times. I haven't had any issues using it on any of the forms that I use... it's worked on reddit, my medical providers website, and many other forums where I've typed up lengthy messages only to have it get wiped out by an expired session or other issue. I'm extremely thankful for it!