- by Firefox user 16892465, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Não percam seus tempos baixando essa atrocidade, não inicia, e nem sequer funciona corretamente, visto que nem as leituras de texto ele executa, mesmo estando com o modo anonimo ativado.
- by Firefox user 13856621, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5SPYWARE! Look at the permissions it demands before installing!
- by Andre Bell, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works. Good job for creating a working TTS. But this is not what I'm looking for. This requires cut and pasting into a sidebar context box. I am seeking a full page TTS reader that does not require cut and pasting sentences, paragraphs, or entire sections of pages. Thanks though.
- by KasunL, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Additional TTS voices are not available, only voices in the machine. A TTS software like Balabolka with some voice engines (ex. IVONA) installed is the way to go for people who are serious about TTSs, not this.
- by Firefox user 13542505, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5The Firefox Extension has only two Microsoft electronic voices. The explanation for the app provides a list of other voices that are available but does not provide any explanation about how to add those voices.
Because of vision problems, I need text to voice and I am used to just playing the highlighted text without having to copy and paste it. I do like the play, pause, resume and stop buttons - those could be just the universal symbols for those commands. It is annoying to have to delete the text once it has been spoken - it seem like that should be automatic.