Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed grabbing cursor in pop-up.
* Bumped compatibility for Firefox 4.0 and Seamonkey 2.0
* Added several new translations:
* Chinese (Simplified)
* When TTI is toggled off, images on the current page will be replaced with their original link or text. This behavior can be changed in the options window.
* Popup windows no longer show whitespace below the image.
* For GameFAQs users: images in signatures on the GameFAQs message boards are now no longer displayed. This behavior can be changed in the options window. This may not work if Linkification is installed.
* Right-clicking an image will no longer trigger an error if there is nothing after the TTI menu items.
* Firefox 1.0 and SeaMonkey 1.x are no longer supported.
* Firefox 3.1 beta builds are now somewhat supported.
* Seamonkey 2.0 alphas are now somewhat supported.
* Add-on is now officially named 'Text-to-Image'.
* Changed website URL
Fixed a serious bug with site blacklisting and the rendering of hyperlinks on a page.
*Added missing XPInstall script for SeaMonkey
*Added Croatian locale
* Edited code for higher security and is now much harder to exploit
* Fixed bug with images inside hyperlinks not having mouse events set for them
* Fixed bug with large images pushing the pop-up window outside the screen
* URLs with image extensions but non-image content are now fixed