Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Improved: Warning for too many tabs to be opened is supported in Firefox 2.0.
* Improved: The "tab owner" feauter of Firefox 2.0 is supported.
* The French language pack is corrected and updated. (by menet)
* Improved: "Open in New Tabs" and other extra features in the context menu always load partly selected URIs too.
* Fixed: Mis-detection for URIs which are placed after English terms disappeared.
* Improved: French Language Pack available. (made by menet)
* Fixed: Mode setting can be loaded/saved correctly.
* Fixed: URI texts are detected correctly even if both relative pathes and full-width characters are available.
* Fixed: URIs are loaded into a background tab correctly by your setting.
* Improved: Wildcards ("*" and "?") are available in the patterns of fixing up broken URIs. Please click "Reset" button in the dialog if you are using a customized pattern.
* Improved: URIs start with "www" or other patterns without schemer can be recognized. Please click "Reset" button in the dialog if you are using a customized pattern.
* Improved: URIs including parenthesis ("(" or ")") are recognized more correctly.
* Improved: The algorithm to convert full-width characters to half-width characters is optimized. (based on implementation written by Taken, http://taken.s101.xrea.com/blog/article.php?id=510)
* Modified: The configuration dialog is restructured.
* Modified: The default settings are modified.
* Fixed: Broken label of an extra menuitem in the context menu for multiple URI texts is corrected.
* Improved: URI strings start with "h**p" and "h++p" can be recognized.
* Improved: Some characters not only "," are available to separete values of preference settings.
* Improved: Modifier keys are available to load clicked URI text.
* Modified: The setting to change which to load new tabs in in the foreground or the background.
* Fixed: The large delay of showing the context menu on webpages disappeared.
* Improved: The size of the searching range for the clicked point can be customizable with a secret setting: "textlink.find_range_size".
Extra menu items in the context menu on web pages are improved on a few points.