- Double-click to open a URL string that is not linked.
- You can select the string containing the URL and open the URL from the context menu.
- You can translate pages by Google from the toolbar buttons.
When translating addons.mozilla.org you can fix the source language.
- Select a character string and translate it from the context menu to replace the selected character string. (It is added to the end in the input column.)
Behavior on pages where content script can not be executed (addons.mozilla.org, etc.)
- Double click can not open URL.
- Up to Firefox 55, the selected character string is truncated to 150 characters from the beginning.
- Select the translation and open the translation page with the new tab.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser activity during navigation