- Rated 4 out of 5by The Mage, 5 years agoIt works well as it is, now I'm able to view input fields clearly while using a dark desktop theme. 4 stars.
If at all possible it would be great if the addon would allow disabling / enabling by site.
Rather than needing to toggle manually on a site by site basis.
If this feature was included I'd give it 5 stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12903306, 5 years agoLatest firefox update makes youtube interface (not playback) very laggy, while on the youtube site. Youtube window within another website is fine.
Great app otherwise, but needs an update.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noah Davis, 5 years agoIt's still not perfect since some text is grey on dark grey or light grey on white in KDE Plasma 5.9 with the Breeze Dark theme, but it's much better than nothing. Some sites change the appearance of the input box when you click on it and that screws everything up.
- Rated 4 out of 5by subsis, 5 years agoI got to this page from Archwiki but I've faced the problem of text not being visible in web forms with dark GTK Themes in multiple distributions. This one works perfectly in most of the sites.
Strangely it didn't work in the add-on review site (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-contrast-for-dark-themes/reviews/add). Hence 4-stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jesús Vargas, 6 years agoI'ts a good fix for my firefox, I had the famous bug for youtube, google, fb and whatsapp web, however, that was fixed, in this site site I'm still having the issue but instead of being white text and white fields now both are black, even I'ts because of my theme (I'm under Manjaro Linux, based on Arch).
Anyway, this was the best fix and that's why I choose 5 stars! ;)
Developer responseposted 6 years agoThanks, I'm glad you like it.
The extension not working on AMO is a known issue that I don't think I can fix. Firefox blocks all content scripts on addons.mozilla.org (see note at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Content_scripts), presumably for security reasons, so this extension never even has a chance to do its job.