Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Show the failure / error as an extra column in the results if the command has failed.
Show all the comments from the test cases in the test case results as it is helpful to
- people reviewing the results.
- Show the test suite file name.
- Show a results summary for all test cases in the suite.
- Show a results summary for all commands in the suite.
- Separated the test case index and the summary into a different tables.
- Added separators between test cases.
- Color coded the test suite title based on whether the test suite passed or not
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.