To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Test Results (Selenium IDE) 2.0.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
by Samit Badle
A plugin for Selenium-IDE to save the results of the test execution for the test suite and included test cases in a single click. Also allows you to export the test results for individual test cases.
About this Add-on
* Click on the Export test case results... menu item to export the test results for the currently selected test case.
* Click on the Export test suite results... menu item to export the test results for the currently test suite including all test cases. Another screen-shot shows the results.
* Don't forget to save the test cases as you usually do. The test results are not supposed to replace your saved test cases and trying to open them in Selenium IDE may have unexpected effects.
Full user guide is at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/my-selenium-ide-plugins/test-results/user-guide/
To use this plugin, you will need to install Selenium IDE extension of at least version 1.0.4 first. Only in English for now.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on this plugin's section of my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/my-selenium-ide-plugins/test-results/. Please do not use the review here to report issues. Please use the issues section of my blog that I check much more often.
Show the failure / error as an extra column in the results if the command has failed.
Show all the comments from the test cases in the test case results as it is helpful to
- people reviewing the results.
- Show the test suite file name.
- Show a results summary for all test cases in the suite.
- Show a results summary for all commands in the suite.
- Separated the test case index and the summary into a different tables.
- Added separators between test cases.
- Color coded the test suite title based on whether the test suite passed or not
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.