- by Mahtaran, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, except that whenever you click on the notification, it opens a new tab for every. single. site. you have ever opened which has a rating, which is very annoying.
- by Firefox user 17033729, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Extension in FF is fine, the problem is where the rating comes from. The big sites are rated but these are not the ones we need to be warned about. For the galaxy of small sites, there are no clear instructions, timelines, on how/when to get rated if necessary.
- by vipguy64, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Nice to see how consumer-friendly companies' policies are at a glance. My only complaint is that when I click on the TOS;DR button it takes a while for it to load the reasons for the rating.
- by Firefox user 16009735, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely love it! This extension allows you to easily get a feel for how your privacy is treated and by extension how you're treated as a customer whenever you visit a site. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for most large companies. If you haven't checked them out, they have other solid privacy recommendations.
This add-on is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and they have many other great privacy suggestions as well. Check them out if you want to be safer online. :)
- by Jono, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The one-time notification "The terms of service raise very serious concerns." when clicked leads to a site which is not found, e.g. https://beta.tosdr.org/service/google for accessing google.com. Same issue for Facebook, Spotify, etc.