by Firefox user 13143725, 3 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Please include option to turn off notifications. Either completely, or on a per-site basis. Like, I get it, YouTube is rated D and StackOverflow is rated E. I will still use them with that in mind, but I don't need to be reminded every single time.
- by biddy, 24 days agoRated 4 out of 5Happy with the overall function and priorities of the extension. Main gripe: wish there was the option to toggle where this extension displays, so you could choose whether to display it in the address bar (as it is now) or the toolbar. I find it annoying that it's located in the address bar because I can't arrange the order of its display to my preference, as I can with all my extensions and tools located in the toolbar.
- by Firefox user 17387707, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent site and extension everyone should have. Genuinely unsettling how often it reads a low grade for a website you use every day, but then it also gives you a summary of why the site's ToS is so bad, and that gets downright scary.
At first I was confused that the extension wasn't appearing in my toolbar, but I asked on the Discord server and a developer was very quick to help me. If you have the same problem: it's not with your addons, it's in the address bar, next to the bookmark/favorite icon.
Highly recommend this extension!
- by jim, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Was excited to try this out, but for some reason it's not appearing in my toolbar and when I try to "customize" my toolbar, it doesn't appear as an option in the drag-and-drop list.
Ill continue to troubleshoot and if I find the issue is something else I will update my review, but rn I can't find anything to help me out and im disappointed :(
- by Mahtaran, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, except that whenever you click on the notification, it opens a new tab for every. single. site. you have ever opened which has a rating, which is very annoying.
- by Firefox user 17033729, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5Extension in FF is fine, the problem is where the rating comes from. The big sites are rated but these are not the ones we need to be warned about. For the galaxy of small sites, there are no clear instructions, timelines, on how/when to get rated if necessary.