- Rated 4 out of 5Great idea, great visibility of privacy concerns that would otherwise go unnoticed. Would prefer an in-page notification (simile to ghostery, for example) rather than a system notification.
- Rated 5 out of 5à l'heure où nous sommes en train de massacrer la planète... l'unique lieu où nous puissions vivre...
l'éthique est tout simplement vitale, cruciale, fondamentale
et c'est dans ce domaine qu'est tosdr
merci ! __ pat
- Rated 4 out of 5Please include option to turn off notifications. Either completely, or on a per-site basis. Like, I get it, YouTube is rated D and StackOverflow is rated E. I will still use them with that in mind, but I don't need to be reminded every single time.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great idea, hope this gets bigger
- Rated 5 out of 5Cool idea, keep up the amazing work.
- Rated 5 out of 5I won't be using it much personally because the website list isn't as good yet but I have to support this brilliant idea. What you are doing is commendable.