- by David Fletcher, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Let me save you the RAM: The terms of service of any Internet site you'd ever want to use are odious. This app will pup up windows informing you of this on practically any website you visit over and over and over again.
- by vipguy64, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Nice to see how consumer-friendly companies' policies are at a glance. My only complaint is that when I click on the TOS;DR button it takes a while for it to load the reasons for the rating.
- by Firefox user 16009735, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely love it! This extension allows you to easily get a feel for how your privacy is treated and by extension how you're treated as a customer whenever you visit a site. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for most large companies. If you haven't checked them out, they have other solid privacy recommendations.
This add-on is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and they have many other great privacy suggestions as well. Check them out if you want to be safer online. :)
- by Jono, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5The one-time notification "The terms of service raise very serious concerns." when clicked leads to a site which is not found, e.g. https://beta.tosdr.org/service/google for accessing google.com. Same issue for Facebook, Spotify, etc.
- by Dinir, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5The extension being placed on the address bar really makes it easy to notice the rank when entering a site.
With that in mind, the push notification is really really REALLY unnecessary, and even worse it's keep appearing on sites I visit every day.
There's no option to disable push notifications.