- by Firefox user 14958451, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The most horrible experience I ever had with a FireFox addon.
In Jira it will add a string "chromechrome" to the end of my comments - all the time. Only after disabling this extensions are those strings gone in my Jira comments.
The Addon does _not_ save any state, so each time you click the addon (like after copying + pasting your username, you click again to get the password, you will have to search the entry again...).
It is very slow and very buggy.
- by torunar, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This add-on is as good as using the TeamsID site itself.
1. It has no built-in passwords generator (while the site has).
2. It only captures the data you enter in web forms and provides no means of adding access information manually (while the site does).
3. It uses your authentication status on the TeamsID site. As soon as you sign out on the site, you can't access your passwords.
The add-on works fine for a single use case: access your stored passwords.