Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-Out (TACO) 4.53
1. Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
2. Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
3. Information you provide through our Websites, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Websites or OpenID services, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
4. Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require Abine Inc. to provide a third party with your personal information.
Information we Collect from the Browser Add-on
All your accounts, passwords, and other browsing activity is stored locally on your computer in an encrypted database for which we do not have the ability to decrypt. Please see "Where is my data" in the Abine FAQ for more information.
Our Abine browser add-on uses unique identifiers that are not tied to you or your IP address, and are used to help you track versions and updates for the add-on, as well as to validate shielding requests. If you chose to provide more data in order to take advantage of additional services, such as webmail, the add-on identifier is never used in a way that ties it to your name or personal information. New identifiers are generated for the different services you may use, to further protect your privacy.
* We may collect a unique anonymous number from each browser add-on to track total number of installs and verify proper functioning of our software, and regularly check for add-on updates - this number is not tied to other activity or services the Add-on may use.
* If we are shielding your email address, the target emails addresses are stored
* If we are shielding your phone number, the target phone number, or email address for voicemails is stored.
* If you share form mappings with us we do not store your IP or add-on id.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.