To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added support for the about:home page (introduced in Firefox 13). Realized with a restartless and leightweight extension.
- Added support for the Firefox PDF viewer (PDF.js). Realized with a restartless and leightweight extension.
- Changed some icons.
- Fixed the display bug of the popup panel in the last version.
- Reduced the filesize of the theme package once again: Removed unnecessary code (comments) from the CSS-files.
- Fixed the "about:permissions" dialog, which was broken in Firefox versions 10 to 13.
- Fixed minor CSS issues.
- Due to not used an animated PNG graphic (APNG), the tab throbber seemed to freeze in connecting mode. This is fixed now. The throbber was changed to a (in my opinion) more suitable one.
- Fixed the "about:sessionrestore" dialog, which was broken in some Firefox versions.
- Corrected and changed some icons and graphics.
- Rebuild the structure of the theme-package from scratch.
- Native support for Windows Aero (fixes the black box-problem of the minimize/ maximize/ close-buttons... among other things).
- Restored the back-forward-dropmarker in Firefox 4.0 (and higher). Thanks to Patrick J. Dempsey @ mozillaZine.
- Restored the RSS feed-icon in adress bar in Firefox 4.0 (and higher). Thanks to Patrick J. Dempsey @ mozillaZine.
- Customized the appmenu button with Tango-colors. Also added background-icons for normal and private browsing mode.
- Changed the theme-icon and preview-bitmap.
- Corrected and changed some icons and bitmaps.
- Changed volume thumb of the media icons
- Changed monitor images (context menu: "Set as background")
- Changed all stars (ratings and bookmark)
- Fixed search-icons (normal state)
- Changed media-icons
- Changed download-buttons
- Changed tag-icon in places
- Changed privacy-icons (now more appropriate)
- Changed secure/ insecure-icons
- Changed plugin disabled-icon
- Some minor changes and fixes