Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Size adjustments and fixes for the icons of the new doorhanger panels (Add-on installation, notifications, etc.).
- Fixed: The (new) Windows 7 specific images for the toolbar icons had the Tangofox icons. Careless mistake... sorry!
- Due to upload problems I had to raise the versions number to 6.0.1. This version is equal to the version 6.0 (like Tangofox). Sorry for the delay.
- Fixed: The new notifications icons weren't customized for the theme.
- New: Support for the WebIDE toolbar icon.
- Changed the icons for the new private browsing start page.
- New: Changed all icons for the control center.
- New: Changed the icons for the popup notifications of the extensions installation.
- New: Changed the warning icon for the about:config page.
- Fixed: The mute and unmute buttons for media content seemed to be backwards. Should make more sense now (thanks to mcdavis again).
- Fixed: The icons for the stop and reload buttons for the toolbar were interchanged. Only noticeable when using an extension (like Classic Theme Restorer (Customize UI)), which gives the possibility to place them in the toolbar (thanks to John).
- New: Changed the icons for the new tab page (FF v33 and higher).
- Removed the two extensions Tangerinefox about:home and Tangerinefox PDF.js from the theme package. They are obsolete and you can uninstall them. They are merged in the new extension Tangerinefox Extras now.
- New: Changed the buttons for back, forward, reload, stop and bookmark in context menu (since Firefox v32).
- New: Styling for the new about:neterror page (since Firefox v33).