Rated 3.1 out of 5
3.1 Stars out of 5
- by atleta, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Well, despite the name you cannot tamper the *data* with this one. Sure enough, the description says what you *can* do and it does not mention tampering with (i.e. editing) the request body (i.e. data) only the headers but the name is 100% misleading.
Thanks for wasting my time.
If you want more than 1 star, then rename it to tamper request headers.
- by matrixyyy, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5==Cons:==
As commented by other users before:
1. This extension cannot edit/tamper the request, that is **NOT** like the old "Tamper Data". The name and description are both misleading. Not sure if such kind of tampering is technically infeasible or just the author need more time to implement it.
2. The UI is awful and default window size when starting tamper exceeds my screen.
Anyhow, this extension still can list all the parameters of the HTTP header, which provides a easy way to analyze your HTTP/HTTPS requests, especially for HTTPS, comparing to other approaches. That's why I give one more star.
- by Nathaniel, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I am unable to even process how does this work at all. It did not help in what I needed it for. It doesn't look like anything like the old Tamper Data extension, thus making it extremely difficult to even understand how this "new" version works.